30 Dec 10 Life Lessons of 2019
2019 was an emotionally challenging year with my heart needing to deep dive into the depths of my past pain, feel them all and then release them back into the ether.
As I slowly emerge from my journey within, I reflect back on some of the learnings I have had from life itself.
10 Life Lessons from 2019
1. Fall truly, madly, deeply in love even if it doesn’t begin or end the way you expect. Our entire existence is made of love, made to love and made for love. Denying the experience of love is like denying your need for oxygen.
2. The more time you spend being naked, the more intuitively alert you become to the sensory messages travelling in and out of your energetic field of perception. There are no so-called ‘protective barriers’ which means no more hiding from yourself.
3. As a woman, you are gifted with the ability to be delicately gentle and magnificently fierce at the same time. True feminine wisdom is knowing how to express both with integrity in any given situation.
4. Loneliness will not kill you. It’s the thoughts that keep you feeling isolated and separate that will.
5. One day you will wake up and realise nothing else matters more than caring for your heart for when you know how to care for your own heart, you learn to care for another.
6. The ability to express your feelings in a way that is both honouring of the process and the emotion is probably the most important lesson in this lifetime.
7. Life becomes a mystical play when you remain open to patiently observing the subtle exchange of life and death, moment to moment, in every breath.
8. Everything you fear is ultimately a deep-seated resistance to death. The irony is that you have been dying every second since you were born in preparation for the grand finale.
9. Choose your inner circle of influencers (friends, family, co-workers etc) wisely. Surround yourself with people who inspire you, embrace your uniqueness, and who are willing to drop the fake niceties and engage in heart-to-heart growth-oriented conversations. This is what will bring a true sense of safety in your body and in your community.
10. Until there is an orgasmic union of the creative heart and the logical mind within each of us, there will continue to be a tug-of-war between spirituality and scepticism in our external world.
My wish for you
May 2020 be a year of empowering new beginnings, one that will pave the path to a brand new decade that is yours to create and experience.
As a transition mentor, much of my teachings are based on my dedicated awakening to awareness itself and building on my intuitive skills through my life experiences. But I also strongly believe in the integration of the logical mind and the intuitive heart, so you will find some of my professional qualifications a delightful blend of both.